CODE OF CONDUCT
DocLands is committed to providing guests with a safe, respectful, and enjoyable experience. We also appreciate, respect, and honor the vibrant diversity of our world community of guests and festival staff.
We are dedicated to a festival environment and experience for our guests and festival staff that is free from harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and inappropriate or offensive behavior of any kind. By entering our venues or participating in our activities you agree not to engage in any unlawful or offensive behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
- Bullying, intimidation, personal attacks, harassment, or sustained disruption of talks and other events.
- Offensive comments or actions related to age, race, religion/religious beliefs (or lack thereof), creed, color, gender (including transgender/gender identity/gender expression), sexual orientation, medical condition, physical or intellectual disability, religious dress, national origin or ancestry, or other personal characteristics or considerations.
- Sexual harassment, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate or unwelcome physical contact, public vulgar exchanges, or derogatory name-calling.
- Failure to comply with our COVID-19 and other health & safety protocols.
- Use of images, activities, or other materials that are of a sexual, racial, or otherwise offensive nature that may create a harassing environment.
- Disorderly, boisterous, or disruptive conduct including fighting, coercion, theft, damage to property, or mistreatment of others.
Violation of this Code of Conduct may result in immediate physical removal and virtual freezing or cancellation of your membership and all associate benefits without refund.
If you have an experience while attending the festival that violates this expression of commitment, you can reach out to us directly: [email protected] Please bear in mind that such notification to us does not constitute or replace notification to local law enforcement.